Preferred Management Services employs twelve individuals, five of which are Licensed Community Association Managers. We have a full service accounting, administrative, and management staff representing over 50 years of combined experience in accounting and association management. The firm is a licensed Community Association Management Firm with the Department of Business and Professional Regulation in the State of Florida.
Lea has been a resident of Flagler County since 1988. Her civic activities include:
- Immediate Past Chairman of the Board – Flagler County Chamber of Commerce
- Past President – Flagler Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Past President - Flagler Beach Rotary Club
- Chairperson – Flagler Beach Vision Committee
- Mentor – Mentor program, Rotary International
- Assistant District Governor - Rotary District 6970
- Youth Exchange Committee Member – Rotary District 6970
- Board Member – Flagler Beach Planning & Architectural Review Board
- Board Member – Flagler Beach Historical Museum
- Charter Member – Flagler Beach Main Street Program
- Board Member - Florida Hospital Flagler Foundation Board
Lea was selected as the Flagler County Business Woman of the Year for 2004 -2005 by the Business and Professional Women of Flagler County. Preferred Management Services is located at 411 S. Central Avenue, Suite B, Flagler Beach, FL 32136. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 353187, Palm Coast, FL 32135. Our office is open from 9:00 until 5:00 Monday through Friday and we are closed for lunch from 12:00 to 1:00pm. The phone number is 386-439-0134 and the fax line is 386-439-4256.